In Store Pharmacy Services / Medical Certificates Certificates 1198x373px.jpg

Medical Certificate

Are you too sick to attend work? Need to look after a sick family member?

Our United Chemists pharmacist can issue you a medical certificate for up to two days.

  • Professional, convenient and affordable
  • No appointment necessary
  • Your illness/injury will be assessed
  • You will receive appropriate advice and products to speed up your recovery
  • A medical certificate can be issued for minor ailments*
  • All in the one location

*Conditions apply.